Well-being in Tutor Time
Wellbeing Wednesday is a welcome focus for staff and students around the 5 ways to wellbeing.
Kooth - Mental Health Support Services
Kooth provides mental health support/ services in Lincolnshire for children and young people between the ages of 11 to 18 years old. The service is available up to age 25 if there is a learning disability.
For tips on how to keep on top of your mental wellbeing and cope with how you may feel while at home, visit Every Mind Matters.
Other help and support is available:
- MIND - coronavirus and your wellbeing
- NHS every mind matters - advice and practical support
- Mental Health Foundation - looking after your mental health
- Age UK - coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and guidance
- Young minds - what to do if you're anxious about coronavirus
- British Red Cross - emotional and practical support
- Lincolnshire mental health emotional wellbeing helpline - 0800 001 4331 (open 24/7)
- Night Light service - trained volunteers who are supporting those who are struggling with their mental health through providing virtual cafes and regular phone calls